Friday 13 April 2012

An introduction

Over the past two years I have been making scrapbook layouts, not as 12” x 12” which is the norm, but 8” x 8”, and I’ve built up quite a collection.

The ideas of this blog is to share some of the ideas with you. *8 x 8” layouts are the ideal way to move from cardmaking to scrapbooking as the size is a lot less daunting. I hope you like these little works of art and that they help you fall in love with a craft that is very dear to my heart.

I will add pages often in the hope of building a gallery of 8” x 8” inspiration. Most of the pages come as doubles but there are the odd single one too.

IMG_4177

IMG_4176

IMG_4177IMG_4176

Thanks for looking. xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely, Julie! Something new to try! These pages are great!
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how cute!!! I have only done one 8x8...shame on me...thanks for the inspiration!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous and how really kind of you to share your inspiration.
    I'll tell my daughter as she loves doing 8" x 8" pages.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    Thanks for sharing 8 x 8 pages!! Good Luck!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete